Affiliations Asst.Professor,Department of Computer Science and Engineering.,G.Pullaiah College of Engineering & Technology (GPCET), Kurnool
This paper gives an perception of how we can disclose added value from the data generated by healthcare and banking sector where Health care Organizations and Financial institutions are making use of Big Data in big ways, from boosting cyber security to reducing customer or Patient churn, cultivating customer or Patient loyalty, and more through innovative and personalized offerings that make effective services. Large amount of heterogeneous data is generated by these organizations. But without proper data analytics methods these data became useless. Big Data Analytics using Hadoop plays an effective role in performing meaningful real-time analysis on the huge volume of data and able to predict the emergency situations before it happens. It describes about the big data use cases in healthcare and banking sectors.
P.Siva Kumar,B.Murthujavali,Surya Pogu Jayanna”, A Survey of Big Data Analytics in Banking and Health Care today”, International Journal Of Computer Engineering In Research Trends, 3(12):632-638,December-2016.
Keywords : Big Data, Hadoop, Healthcare,Banking, Map-Reduce.
1. Yanglin Ren, Monitoring patients via a secure and mobile healthcare system, IEEE Symposium on wireless communication,2011
2. Dai Yuefa, Wu Bo, GuYaqiang ,Data Security Model for Cloud Computing, International Workshop on Information Security and Application,2009
3. Jeffrey Dean and Sanjay Ghemawat,MapReduce: Simplified Data Processing on Large Clusters,ACM,2008
4.Kayyali B, Knott D, Van Kuiken S. The big-data revolution in US health care: accelerating value and innovation. McKinsey & Company. 2013 Apr. URL: https://digitalstrategy.nl/wp-content/uploads/E2-2013.04-The-big-data-revolution-in-US-health-care-Accelerating-value-and-innovation.pdf [accessed 2016-11-11] [WebCite Cache]
5. Cong Wang, Privacy-Preserving Public Auditing for Secure Cloud Storage,IEEE,2010
6. Konstantin Shvachko, HairongKuang, Sanjay Radia, Robert Chansler ,The Hadoop Distributed File System,IEEE,2010
7. Bill Hamilton, Big Data Is the Future of Healthcare, Cognizant white paper, 2010.
8. White Paper by SAS, How Government are using the Power of High Performance Analytics, 2013.
9. Michael Cooper &Peter Mell, Tackling Big Data Problems, NSIT Computer Security Workshop
10. Jean Yean, Big Data Bigger Opportunities, White Paper, U.S.General Services Administration.
11. Kruse CS, Goswamy R, Raval YJ, Marawi S Challenges and Opportunities of Big Data in Health Care: A Systematic Review JMIR Med Inform 2016;4(4):e38 URL: https://medinform.jmir.org/2016/4/e38 DOI: 10.2196/medinform.5359, PMID: 27872036 ,PMCID: 5138448.
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.