Computer Science and Engineering, D.K.T.E. Society's Textile and Engineering Institute, Ichalkranji, India
XML is globally accepted format for sending the data on internet and between different applications which are running on different platforms and architectures. Due to this, the huge amount of data on the internet is in XML. Thus researchers are attracted toward XML to identify interesting findings and patterns from these documents. Many data mining algorithms have been applied to XML including clustering, classification and association rules. In this paper association, rule mining on XML document is studied. This can be used to identify what work is done in the stated field and how we can extend it further in future.
P.M. Gavali(2018). Investigation of Mining Association Rules on XML Document. International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends, 5(1), 12-15. Retrieved from http://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V5I103.pdf
: XML, Data Mining, Association rules.
1. Chit Nilar Win, Khin Haymar Saw Hla, “Mining frequent patterns from XML Data”.
2. Jun Shin, Juryon Paik, and Ungaro Kim," Mining Association Rules from a Collection of XML Documents using Cross Filtering Algorithm", International Conference on Hybrid Information Technology, 0-7695-2674-8/06,2006
3. Wu Gongxing,” A Study on the Mining Algorithm of Fast Association Rules for the XML Data”, Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering (Workshops)
4. S. Devi Mahalakshmi, Dr K. Vijayalakshmi, Dr K. Muneeswaran, G.Priyanka," Mining Intensional Information for answering XML-Queries using Tree-based Association Rules Approach",
5. S.Thangarasu, D.Sasikala,” Extracting Knowledge from XML Document Using Tree-based Association Rules”, 2014 International Conference on Intelligent Computing Applications, 978-1-4799-3966-4/14,2014
6. Carlo Combi, Barbara Oliboni, Rosalba Rossato,” Querying XML documents by using association rules”, Proceedings of the 16th International Workshop on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA’05) 1529-4188/05,2005
7. Laura Irina Rusu, Wenny Rahayu, David Taniar,” Extracting Variable Knowledge from Multiversioned XML Documents”, Sixth IEEE International Conference on Data Mining - Workshops (ICDMW'06)
8. Myint Myint Khaing, Nilar Thein,” An Efficient Association Rule Mining For XML Data”, SICE-ICASE International Joint Conference 2006,5782-5786, Oct. 18-21, 2006 in Bexco, Busan, Korea
9. Xin-Ye Li, Jin-Sha Yuan, Ying-Hui Kong,” Mining Association Rules from XML Data with Index Table”, Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, pg.no.3905-3910, Hong Kong, 19-22 August 2007
10. D. Sasikala, K. Premalatha,” Mining association rule from XML Document using modified index table”, 2013 International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI -2013), Jan. 04 – 06, 2013, Coimbatore, INDIA
11. Xinwei Wang and Chunjing Cao," Mining Association Rules from Complex and Irregular XML Documents using XSLT and XQuery", International Conference on Advanced Language Processing and Web Information Technology, 978-0-7695-3273-8/08,2008
12. R.Porkodi, V.Bhuvaneswari, R.Rajesh, T.Amudha," An Improved Association Rule Mining Technique for XML Data Using XQuery and Apriori Algorithm", 2009 IEEE International Advance Computing Conference (IACC 2009),pgno.1510-1514 Patiala, India, 6-7 March 2009
13. Miss. Ujwal Arjun Bodke, Santosh Kumar,” 2015 International Conference on Computing Communication Control and Automation”, 978-1-4799-6892-3/15,2015
14. Ashraf Abazeed, Ali Mamat, Md Nasir Sulaiman, Hamidah Ibrahim,” Scalable Approach for Mining Association Rules from Structured XML Data” 2009 2nd Conference on Data Mining and Optimization
27-28 October 2009, Selangor, Malaysia.
15. Md. Sumon Shahriar, Sarawat Anam," Quality Data for Data Mining and Data Mining for Quality Data: A Constraint-Based Approach in XML", 2008 Second International Conference on Future Generation Communication and Networking Symposia, pg.no.47-49.
16. Sheetal Rathi, C.A Dhote, Vivek Bangera," Speeding up Frequent Itemset Mining Process on XML Data using Graphic Processor", IEEE, 978-1-4799-4236-7/14
17. Yijun Bei, Gang Chen, Lihua Yu, Feng Shao, Jinxiang Dong,” XML Query Recommendation Based On Association Rules”, Eighth ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Networking, and Parallel/Distributed Computing, 0-7695-2909-7/07, 2007.
18. Khalid Iqbal, Sohail Asghar, Simon Fong,” A PPDM Model Using Bayesian Network for Hiding Sensitive XML Association Rules”, IEEE, 978-1-4577-1539-6/11, 2011.
19. I.Suganya, N.Velmurugan, Dr.P.Ganeshkumar,”XML Query-Answering Support System using Association Mining Technique”.