Affiliations (M.Tech), CSEAssistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and EngineeringProfessor & HOD, Department of computer science and engineering, G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Nowadays, Image re-ranking, as an effective way to improve the results of web-based image search. In this
paper, a new technique is proposed for web-scale image re-ranking. The mentioned technique is very useful in giving specific
results to users in just one click. In this, different semantic spaces for different query keywords can be found offline independently and automatically. Semantic signatures of the images are acquired by projecting their visual features into their related
semantic spaces and these semantic signatures are compacted using Hashing techniques At the online stage, images are reranked by comparing their semantic signatures obtained from the visual semantic space specified by the query keyword.
Mubasheera Tazeen,G.Somasekhar,Dr.S.Prem Kumar."Augmenting Image Re-Ranking Using Semantic Signatures". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.2, Issue 09,pp.608-611, SEPTEMBER - 2015, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V2I916.pdf,
1. X. Wang, S. Qiu, K. Liu, X. Tang, “Web Image ReRanking Using Query-Specific Semantic Signatures,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 810-823, April 2014. 210
2. W. Y. Ma and B. S. Manjunath, “A toolbox for navigating large image databases, multimedia system,” 3(7), 1999, 184-198.
3. X. Zhu and J. D. Lafferty, “Semi-supervised Learning using Gaussian Fields and Harmonic Functions,” Proc. 20th Int’l Conf. Machine Learning, 2003, 912-919.
4. R. Yan, E. Hauptmann, and R. Jin, “Multimedia Search with Pseudo-Relevance Feedback,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Image and Video Retrieval, 2003.
5. J. Cui, F. Wen, and X. Tang, “Real Time Google and Live Image Search Re-Ranking,” in Proc. 16th ACM Int. Conf. Multimedia, 2008.
6. Y. Jing and S. Baluja, “Visual Rank: Applying Page Rank to Large- Scale Image Search,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 30, no. 11, pp. 1877-1890, Nov. 2008.
7. J. Cai, Z. Zha, W. Zhou, and Q. Tian, “AttributeAssisted Reranking for Web Image Retrieval,” in Proc. 20th ACM Int. Conf. Multimedia, 2012.
8. Zauner, C. "Implementation and Benchmarking of Perceptual Image Hash Functions", Master’s Thesis, University of Applied Science, Upper Austria, 2010.
9. Darshana C. Chaudhari, Prof. Priti Subramanium, “Survey on Web-scale Image Search and Re-ranking with Semantic Signatures,” IJIRCCE, vol. 3(3), pp. 1864- 1867, March 2015.
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.