Affiliations (M.Tech), CSEProfessor & HOD, Department of computer science and engineering, G.Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Late advances have offered ascend to the popularity and achievement of cloud registering. Cloud database
empowers clients to remotely store their data and appreciate the on-interest fantastic cloud applications without the weight of
neighborhood equipment and programming administration. It moves the application programming and databases to the unified expansive data focuses, where the data's administration and administrations may not be completely dependable. This
one of a kind worldview realizes numerous new security challenges. To ensure outsourced data in cloud database against
defilements, empowering integrity security, adaptation to internal failure and effective recuperation for cloud database gets to
be basic. Consequently, we concentrate on the issue of remotely checking the integrity of recovering coded data against debasements under a genuine cloud database setting.
."Survey on NCCloud for Distributed Cloud Storage". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.2, Issue 09, SEPTEMBER - 2015,
1. Bansidhar Joshi, A. Santhana Vijayan, Bineet KumarJoshi,―Securing Cloud computing Environment against DDoS
2. Ramgovind S, Eloff MM and Smith E, ―The Management of Security in Cloud Computing‖, IEEE, 2010.
3. Wentao Liu, ―Research on Cloud Computing Security Problem and Strategy‖, IEEE, 2012, pp.1216-1219.
4. Nitin Singh Chauhan and Ashutosh Saxena. ―Energy Analysis of Security for Cloud Application.
5. Rohit Bhadauria, Rituparna Chaki, Nabendu Chaki and Sugata Sanyal, ―A Survey on Security Issues in Cloud Computing‖, IEEE 2010.
6. Xiaojun Yu and Qiaoyan Wen ―A view about cloud data security from data life cycle‖, IEEE 2010.
7. Saxena, Sravan Kumar and Ashutosh,‖Data Integrity Proofs in Cloud Storages‖, IEEE 2011.
8. A. Juels and B. Kaliski. PORs: Proofs of retrievability for large files. In Proc. ACM CCS, pages 584–597, 2007.
9. G. Ateniese, R. Burns, R. Curtmola, J. Herring, O. Khan, L. Kissner, Z. Peterson, and D. Song. Remote Data Checking Using Provable Data Possession. ACM Trans. on Information and System Security, May 2011.
10. H.Abu-Libdeh, L. rincehouse, and H. Weatherspoon. RACS: A Case for Cloud Storage Diversity. In Proc. of ACM SoCC, 2010.
11. M. Armbrust, A. Fox, R. Griffith, A. D. Joseph, R. Katz, A. Konwinski, G. Lee, D. Patterson, A. Rabkin, I. Stoica, and M. Zaharia. A view of cloud computing. Communications of the ACM, 53(4):50– 58, 2010.
12. K. Bowers, A. Juels, and A. Oprea. HAIL: A HighAvailability and Integrity Layer for Cloud Storage. In Proc. of ACM CCS, 2009.
13. R. Li, J. Lin, and P. Lee. CORE: Augmenting Regenerating-Coding-Based Recovery for Single and Concurrent Failures in Distributed Storage Systems. arXiv, preprint arXiv:1302.3344, 2013.
14. I. Reed and G. Solomon. Polynomial Codes over Certain Finite Fields. Journal of the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 8(2):300–304, 1960.
15. J. Breckling, Ed., the Analysis of Directional Time Series: Applications to Wind Speed and Direction, ser. Lecture Notes in Statistics. Berlin, Germany: Springer, 1989, vol. 61. Y. Hu, P. P. C. Lee, and K. W. Shum. Analysis and Construction of Functional Regenerating Codes with Uncoded Repair for Distributed Storage Systems. In Proc. of IEEE INFOCOM, Apr 2013.
16. N Cao, S Yu, Z Yang, W Lou, YT Hou. LT codesbased secure and reliable cloud storage service- INFOCOM, 2012 Proceeding IEEE, 2012.
17. Y. Hu, H. Chen, P. Lee,and Y. Tang. NCCloud: Applying Network Coding for the Storage Repair in a Cloud-of-Clouds. In Proc. of USENIX FAST, 2012.
18. Y. Deswarte and J. Quisquater, ―How to Trust Files Stored on Untrusted Servers,‖2002.
19. F. Sebe, A. Martinez-Balleste, Y. Deswarte, J. Domingo-Ferrer, and J.-J. Quisquater. ―Time- bounded remote file integrity checking.‖ Technical Report 04429, LAAS, July 2004.
20. C. Erway, A. Küpçü, C. Papamanthou, and R. Tamassia, ―Dynamic provable data possession,‖ Proceedings of the 16thACM conference on Computer and communications security - CCS ’09, p. 213, 2009.
21. Q. Wang, S. Member, C. Wang, and K. Ren, ―Enabling Public Auditability and Data Dynamics for Storage Security in Cloud Computing,‖ pp. 1–13.-2009.
22. S. Ni-Na and Z. Hai-Yan, ―On Providing Integrity for Dynamic Data Based on the Third-party Verifier in Cloud Computing,‖ 2011 First International Conference on Instrumentation Measurement,Computer Communication and Control, pp. 521–524, Oct. 2011..
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.