Privacy and Protecting Locality based Rewarding method via Redemption System
K.SRIKANTH, Ms.M.SUJANA, , ,
Affiliations M.Tech (CSE), Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Malla Reddy College Of EngineeringAssistant Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Malla Reddy College of Engineering, Maisammaguda (v) I Dhulapally (M), Secunderabad.
Theoretical Location is rapidly transforming into the application as area empowered mobile handheld duplicate
devices. One class of applications that has yet-to-create is those in which users have a force to lie about their location. These
applications can't depend independently on the user’s gadgets to discover and transmit location data in light of the way that
users have a helper to swindle. Maybe, such applications require their users to show their locations. Today's mobiles clients
neglect to offer a framework to show their current then again past location. In hate of the way that locations based applications
have existed for a couple quite a while, affirming the rightness of a customer's declared locations is a test that has pretty much
starting late got thought in the investigation bunch. Continued with advances in mobiles frameworks and arranging
developments have made a strong business push for locations based applications. Cases fuse area mindful emergency
response, locations based notification, and locations in light of entertained. A key test in the wide association of LocationBased Services (LBS) is the security careful organization of locations data. The late work in imparted media content what's
more, sensed information made by versatile end-clients is trying settled gauges likewise assumptions in information trust
models. A focal issue addresses in this paper is the way by which to fabricate some trust level in the realness of substance
made by untrusted locations users. In this it handle the issue of discovering noxious users by putting away IMEI number while
user registration. In this way framework saving security in compensating framework that implies redemption system. This
number is encoded and put away in central controller. Token distributor and token collector are utilized for remunerating.
K.SRIKANTH,Ms.M.SUJANA."Privacy and Protecting Locality based Rewarding method via Redemption System". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.2, Issue 11,pp.771-774, November- 2015, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V2I1115.pdf,
Keywords : Mobile location-based services; security; privacy.
1. Ming Li, “LocaWard: A Security and Privacy Aware Location-Based Rewarding System”, IEEE Transaction on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol.25, No.
2, February 2014. 2. D.W. Gage, Lifelog,”Practical robotic self-awareness and self-knowledge”, Jan.2004.
3. BugraGedik,”A Customizable k-Anonymity Model for Protecting Location Privacy”.
4. BugraGedik, ”Protecting Location Privacy with Personalized k- Anonymity: Architecture and Algorithms”, IEEE Transaction on mobile computing, Vol. 7,no. 1, January 2008.
5. YrjoRaivio, “Mobile Networks as a Two-Sided Platform - Case Open Telco” ,Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research ISSN 07181876 Electronic Version Vol 6 /Issue 2 / August 2011/ 77-89 2011.
6. M. Gruteser and D. Grunewald,“Anonymous Usage of Location-Based Services through Spatial and Temporal Cloaking”, Proc. ACM Intl Conf. Mobile Systems, Applications, and Services (MobiSys 03), 2003.
7. Naveen Sastry, Secure Verification of Location Claims, ACM 1-58113- 769,San Diego, California, USA, September 19, 2003.
8. HuiZang and Jean Bolot,“Anonymization of Location Data Does Not Work: A Large-Scale Measurement Study”, MobiCom’11, September 19–23,2011, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
9. SastryDuri, Marco Gruteser, Xuan Liu,.”Framework for security and privacy in automotive telematics”,. In Proceedings of the second international workshop on Mobile commerce, pages 2532. ACM Press, 2002.
10. M.L. Yiu, C.S. Jensen, X. Huang and H.Lu, ”Space Twits: Managing the Tradeoffs Among Location Privacy, Query Performance and Query Accuracy in Mobile Services”, Proc., 24th Int’l Conf.Data Eng., pp. 366- 375,2008.
11. M. Gruteser and D. Grunwald,“Anonymous Usage of Location Based Services through Spatial and Temporal Cloaking,”Proc.First Int’l Conf. Mobile Systems, Applications and Services, pp.31-42, 2003
12. Wanying Luo, “Proving Your Location Without Giving up Your Privacy”, ACM 978-1-4503-0005-6/10/02, February 2223, 2010.
13. Anonymizer. Anonymizer website.5694 Mission Center Road 426, San Diego,CA92108- 4380,http://www.anonymizer.com, 2000.
14. M. Talasila, R. Curtmola, and C. Borcea.”Link: Location verification through immediate neighbors knowledge,” Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking,and Services, volume 73 Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2012.
15. Stefan Saroiu, Alec Wolman, “Enabling New Mobile Applications with Location Proofs”, CM 978-1-60558- 283-2/09/02,February 23-24, 2009.
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.