Affiliations M.Tech (CSE), Priyadrshini Institute of Technology & ManagementAssociateProfessor (Dept.of CSE), Priyadrshini Institute of Technology & Management
Day to day Cloud Computing is expanding massively because of its favorable position of giving adaptable storage
prerequisite. The clients are begun to share their touchy data through the cloud because of its tendency of giving
accommodation to clients. The security of the data must be guaranteed to the clients while putting away their subtle elements
into the cloud server. In the current work an expressive, proficient and revocable data access control plan for multi-power
distributed storage frameworks are proposed to bolster the power access control get from the numerous property powers. The
clients the individuals who are having coordinating properties as in the access approach defined in the figure content can
recover the whole data content. It intends to permit the clients with qualified credits to unscramble the whole data put away in
the cloud server. On the other hand, it can't constrain the clients from accessing the data's which are not accessible to them.
That is it can't restrict the data access control to the approved clients. In this work a novel calculation to be specific Security
improved Data Access Control Plan is proposed to defeat the issue exist in the current work. In the current work data, access
control is constrained to the client from the unapproved clients though in the proposed calculation plan to restrict the data access
control to the approved client.
NADAKUDITI MALLIKHARJUNA SWAMY,K.KIRAN KUMAR."Augmenting Privacy for Cloud users through Advanced Access Control Scheme for MultiAuthority Cloud Storage". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.2, Issue 11,pp.862-866, November- 2015, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V2I1131.pdf,
1. J. Bethencourt, A. Sahai, and B. Waters, “CiphertextPolicy AttributeBased Encryption,” Proc. IEEE Symp. Security and Privacy (SP ’07), pp. 321-334, 2007.
2. P. Mell and T. Grance, „„The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing,‟ ‟ National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, MD, USA, Tech. Rep., 2009.
3. A.B. Lewko, T. Okamoto, A. Sahai, K. Takashima, and B.Waters, „Fully Secure Functional Encryption: AttributeBased Encryption and (Hierarchical) Inner Product Encryption,‟ ‟ in Proc. Advances in cryptologyEUROCRYPT’10, 2010, pp. 62-91.
4. M. Li, S. Yu, Y. Zheng, K. Ren, andW. Lou, „„Scalable and Secure Sharing of Personal Health Records in Cloud Computing Using Attribute-Based Encryption,‟ ‟ IEEE Trans. Parallel Distributed Systems, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 131-143, Jan. 2013.
5. S. Yu, C. Wang, K. Ren, and W. Lou, “Attribute Based Data Sharing with Attribute Revocation,” Proc. Fifth ACM Symp. Information, Computer and Comm. Security (ASIACCS ’10), 2010.
6. J. Hur and D. Noh, “Attribute-based access control with efficient revocation in data outsourcing systems,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2010.
7. S. Ruj, A. Nayak, and I. Stojmenovic, „„DACC: Distributed Access Control in Clouds,‟ ‟ in Proc. 10th IEEE Int’l Conf. TrustCom, 2011, pp. 91-98
8. G. Wang, Q. Liu, and J. Wu, “Hierarchical attributebased encryption for fine-grained access control in cloud storage services,” in ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, E. Al-Shaer, A. D. Keromytis, and V. Shmatikov, Eds. ACM, 2010, pp. 735–737.
9. C. Dong, G. Russello, and N. Dulay, “Shared and Searchable Encrypted Data for Untrusted Servers,” J. Computer Security, vol. 19, pp. 367- 397, 2010.
10. D. Boneh and M.K. Franklin, „„Identity-Based Encryption from the Weil Pairing,‟ ‟ in Proc. 21st Ann. Int’l Cryptology Conf.: Advances in Cryptology - CRYPTO’01, 2001, pp. 213-229.
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.