Efficient Document Annotation Using Content and Querying Value
DASARI MAHIDHAR, B.V.N.V.KRISHNA SURESH, , ,
Affiliations M.Tech (CSE), Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NRI Institute of TechnologyAssistant Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, NRI Institute of Technology
Persistently it is hard to locate the germane data in unstructured text documents. The organized data stays secured in
unstructured text. Annotations as Attribute name-worth sets are more expressive for the recuperation of such documents. This system
proposes a novel, particular, the alternative methodology for report recuperation which joins annotations recognizing confirmation
moreover expands the ebb and flow structure using fuzzy search with vicinity positioning. This system recognizes the estimations of
organized properties by scrutinizing, inspecting and parsing the exchanged documents. The searching system will make use of fuzzy
search with closeness positioning for searching the customer captivated documents just. As needs are this system proposes an
approach for capable file recuperation using practical routines.
DASARI MAHIDHAR,B.V.N.V.KRISHNA SURESH."Efficient Document Annotation Using Content and Querying Value". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.2, Issue 12,pp.931-935, December- 2015, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V2I1222.pdf,
1. H. Bast, , A. Chitea, F. Suchanek,Weber, ―Ester : efficient search on text,entities, and relations," SIGIR, 2007. B. Li, J. Feng, G Li, S. Ji, ―Efficient interactive fuzzy keyword search," WWW, 2009. C. Li, G. Li, J. Feng S. Ji, ―Efficient type-ahead search on the relational data: a tastier approach" , SIGMOD, 2009.
2. Sonal Kutade, Poonam Dhamal, ―Efficient Document Retrieval using Annotation, Searching and Ranking‖, IJCA, (0975 – 8887) Vol 108, No. 5, December 2014
3. Harshal J. Jain, M. S. Bewoor, S. H. Patil, ―Context Sensitive Text Summarization Using K Means Clustering Algorithm‖, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE) ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-2, Issue-2, May 2012
4. Md. Abu Nisar Masud, Md. Munasir Mamun, ―A General Approach to Natural Language Generation‖ In Proceeding of IEEE, INMIC, 2003.
5. Yiyao Lu, Hai He, Hongkun Zhao, Weiyi Meng, ―Annotating Search Results from Web Databases‖, IEEE Transactions On Knowledge And Data Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 3 YEAR 2013.
6. Akshay Shingote Nikhil Vispute Priyanka Dhikale,‖ Facilitating Document Annotation Using Content & Querying Value‖, International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) – volume 9 number 4– Mar 2014
7. Vagelis Hristidis, Eduardo J. Ruiz, Panagiotis G. Ipeirotis, , ―Facilitating Document Annotation Using Content and Querying Value", volume 6, no 2, IEEE 2014
8. Chen Li , Cetindil, I., Taewoo Kim , Esmaelnezhad, ―Efficient instant fuzzy search with proximity ranking", Data Engineering (ICDE), 30th International Conference ,IEEE 2014
9. V. Hristidis, E. Ruiz, " CADS: A Collaborative Adaptive Data Sharing Platform", SCIS, International University, Florida, 2009 A. Broschart, R. Schenkel, , S. Won Hwang, G. Weikum, M. Theobald, ―Efficient text proximity search," SPIRE, 2007.
10. H. Yan, J. Wen, S. Shi, F. Zhang, T. Suel,, ―Efficient term proximity search with the term-pair indexes,"CIKM, 2010, pp. 1229-1238.
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.