Affiliations M.Tech (CSE), Priyadrshini Institute of Technology & ManagementAssociateProfessor (Dept.of CSE), Priyadrshini Institute of Technology & Management
The term Big Data comprises large- volume, complex, growing data sets with multiple, autonomous sources.
With the fast development of networking, data storage, and the data collection capacity, Big Data are now rapidly
expanding in all science and engineering domains, including physical, biological and biomedical sciences. This paper
presents a HACE theorem that characterizes the features of the Big Data revolution, and proposes a Big Data processing
model, from the data mining perspective. This data-driven model involves demand- driven aggregation of information
sources, mining and analysis, user interest modeling, and security and privacy considerations. We analyze the challenging
issues in the data-driven model and also in the Big Data revolution.
TEMPALLI NARENDRA BABU,R.MADHURI DEVI."Review on Data Mining Techniques with Big Data". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.2, Issue 12,pp.1147-1152, December- 2015, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V2I1259.pdf,
1. Bakshi, K.,(2012),” Considerations for big data: Architecture and approach”
2. Mukherjee, A.; Datta, J.; Jorapur, R.; Singhvi, R.; Haloi, S.; Akram, W., (18-22 Dec.,2012) , “Shared disk big data analytics with Apache Hadoop”
3. Aditya B. Patel, Manashvi Birla, Ushma Nair ,(6-8 Dec. 2012),“Addressing Big Data Problem Using Hadoop and Map Reduce”
4. Wei Fan and Albert Bifet “ Mining Big Data:Current Status and Forecast to the Future”,Vol 14,Issue 2,2013
5. Algorithm and approaches to handle large Data-A Survey,IJCSN Vol 2,Issue 3,2013
6. Xindong Wu , Gong-Quing Wu and Wei Ding “ Data Mining with Big data “, IEEE Transactions on Knoweledge and Data Enginnering Vol 26 No1 Jan 2014
7. Xu Y etal, balancing reducer workload for skewed data using sampling based partioning 2013.
8. X. Niuniu and L. Yuxun, “Review of Decision Trees,” IEEE, 2010 .
9. Decision Trees for Business Intelligence and Data Mining: Using SAS Enterprise Miner “Decision Trees-What Are They?”
10. Weiss, S.H. and Indurkhya, N. (1998), Predictive Data Mining: A Practical Guide, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco, CA
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.