Copy Create Video Forgery Detection Techniques Using Frame Correlation Difference by Referring SVM Classifier
Govindraj Chittapur, S. Murali, Basavaraj S. Anami, ,
Affiliations 1* Department of Computer Applications, Basaveshwar Engineering College, Bagalkot India, 2. Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Maharaja Institute of Technology, Mysore, India ,3. Department of Computer Science and Engineering, KLE Institue of Technology, Hubli, India
Video Forensic is a new research avenue in computer forensics. Usually, passive forgery detection techniques have much more import then active forgery techniques to resolve the cost and efficiency of computational video. Forgery detection methods available in copy-move and copy-paste type of forgery. here we propose an algorithm for copy create, which is a combination of copy-move and copy-paste region of video forgery by using frame correlation differences between sets of I-frame in the forged video by using SVM Classifier. We are successful in authenticating the tested video is original or forgery at the same time it returns good result identifying the different I-frame sequence in given forgery videos. Forgery video inputs are customized by referring standard available data set like SULPA, REWIND, VTD, and CVIP.
Govindraj Chittapur,S. Murali,Basavaraj S. Anami."Copy Create Video Forgery Detection Techniques Using Frame Correlation Difference by Referring SVM Classifier". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 , Vol.6, Issue 12,pp.4-8, December - 2019, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V6I1201.pdf.
Keywords : Video Forensic, copy-move, copy-paste, copy-create, frame correlation, I-frame, and SVM
1. O. I. Al-Sanjary, A. A. Ahmed, A. A. B. Jaharadak, M. A, M. Ali, and H. M. Zangana, "Detection clone an object movement using an optical flow approach," 2018 IEEE Symposium on Computer Applications & Industrial Electronics (ISCAIE), Penang, 2018, pp. 388-394. doi: 10.1109/ISCAIE.2018.8405504
2. S. Jia, Z. Xu, H. Wang, C. Fan, and T. Wang, "Coarse-to-Fine Copy-Move Forgery Detection for Video Forensics," in IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 25323-25335, 2018. doi: 0.1109/ACCESS.2018.2819624
3. B. Üstüb?o?lu, G. Uluta?, V. V. Nab?yev, M. Ulutas, and A. Üstüb?o?lu, "Using correlation matrix to detect frame duplication forgery in videos," 2018 26th Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), Izmir, 2018, pp. 1-4.doi: 10.1109/SIU.2018.840436 4
4. L. Su, C. Li, Y. Lai and J. Yang, "A Fast Forgery Detection Algorithm Based on Exponential-Fourier Moments for Video Region Duplication," in IEEE Transactions on Multimedia, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 825-840, April 2018. doi: 10.1109/TMM.2017.2760098
5. . S. Verde, L. Bondi, P. Bestagini, S. Milani, G. Calcagno, and S. Tubaro, "Video Codec Forensics Based on Convolutional Neural Networks," 2018 25th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP), Athens, Greece, 2018, pp. 530-534.doi: 10.1109/ICIP.2018.8451143
6. C. Feng, Z. Xu, S. Jia, W. Zhan, and Y. Xu, "Motion-Adaptive Frame Deletion Detection for Digital Video Forensics," in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 27, no. 12, pp.
2543-2554, Dec. 2017. doi: 10.1109/TCSVT.2016.2593612 .
7. C. C. Huang, Y. Zhang and V. L. L. Thing, "Inter-frame video forgery detection based on multi-level subtraction approach for realistic video forensic applications," 2017 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Signal and Image Processing (ICSIP), Singapore, 2017, pp. 20-24. doi: 10.1109/SIPROCESS.2017.8124498.
8. K. Sitara and B. M. Mehtre, "A comprehensive approach for exposing inter-frame video forgeries," 2017 IEEE 13th International Colloquium on Signal Processing and Its Applications (CSPA), Batu Ferringhi, 2017, pp. 73-78. doi:1109/CSPA.2017.8064927.
9. S. Andy and A. Haikal, "Simple duplicate frame detection of MJPEG codec for video forensic," 2017 2nd International conferences on Information Technology, Information Systems and Electrical Engineering (ICITISEE), Yogyakarta, 2017, pp. 321-324. doi: 10.1109/ICITISEE.2017.8285520
10. J. Xu, Y. Liang, X. Tian, and A. Xie, "A novel video inter-frame forgery detection method based on histogram intersection," 2016 IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC), Chengdu, 2016, pp. 1-6 doi: 10.1109/ICCChina.2016.7636851 11. Chittapur G.B., Murali S., Prabhakara H.S., Anami B.S. (2014) Exposing Digital Forgery in Video by Mean Frame Comparison Techniques. In: Sridhar V., Sheshadri H., Padma M. (eds) Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 248. Springer, New Delhi
12. M. Mathai, D. Rajan, and S. Emmanuel, "Video forgery detection and localization using normalized cross-correlation of moment features," 2016 IEEE Southwest Symposium on Image Analysis and Interpretation (SSIAI), Santa Fe, NM, 2016, pp. 149-152.doi: 10.1109/SSIAI.2016.7459197.
13. Wang, Q. , Li, Z. , Zhang, Z. and Ma, Q. (2014) Video Inter-Frame Forgery Identification Based on Consistency of Correlation Coefficients of Gray Values. Journal of Computer and Communications, 2, 51-57. doi: 10.4236/jcc.2014.24008.
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.