Affiliations Information science and engineering, Acharya institute of technolgy, Doctor Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560107, India.
:10.22362/ijcert/2017/v4/i5/xxxx [UNDER PROCESS]
In today’s world we face lot of trouble by cybercrimes where every individual by some mean is a victim towards cybercrime knowingly or unknowingly. One of the main components in the cybercrime is malware and it really comes handy to wage an attack. This paper is a survey on what kind of malwares are used and how effectively they use malware to exploit the world through cybercrime.
Rodney Anthony Raj et.al, “Malware as a component in cybercrime: A survey”, International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends, 4(5):176-179 ,May -2017.
Keywords : Malware, Ransomware, Virus, Cybercrime, Rootkits, Attacker, and Hacker
1. 2016: Current State of Cybercrime, RSA whitepaper.
2. Basic survey on Malware Analysis, Tools, and Techniques. Dolly Uppall, Vishaka Mehra, and Vinod Verma.
3. A survey of cybercrime. Zhicheng Yang.
4. Detecting and Classifying Morphed Malwares: A Survey, Sanjam Singla.
5. Evolution, Detection and Analysis of Malware for Smart Devices Guillermo Suarez-Tangil, Juan E. Tapiador, Pedro Peris-Lopez, and Arturo Ribagorda.
6. A Survey on Techniques in Detection and Analyzing Malware Executables, Kirti Mathur.
7. Malware Analysis and Classification: A Survey Ekta Gandotra, Divya Bansal, Sanjeev Sofat.
8. Malware and cyber crime. House of Commons, Science and Technology Committee.
9. Malware and Malware Detection Techniques: A Survey. Jyoti Landage.
10. A Survey on Malware Attacks on Smartphones Kireet, Dr.Meda, and Sreenivasa Rao
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.