Comparative Performance Analysis of Different Data Mining Techniques and Tools Using in Diabetic Disease
Sarangam Kodati, Dr. R P. Singh, , ,
Affiliations Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Science, Sehore, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
:10.22362/ijcert/2017/v4/i12/xxxx [UNDER PROCESS]
Data mining means to the process of collecting, searching through, and analyzing a significant amount of data in a database. The most essential and popular data mining methods are classification, association, clustering, prediction or sequential patterns. In health concern businesses, data mining plays a vital role in the early prediction of diseases toughness. This paper explores the early prediction diabetic diabetes using various data mining methods and data mining tools. The dataset has taken 768 instances from PIMA Indian Dataset by determining the accuracy of the data mining techniques in prediction. The analysis proves that Modified J48 Classifier provides the highest comparative durability accuracy than other techniques.
Sarangam Kodati,Dr. R P. Singh(2017). Comparative Performance Analysis of Different Data Mining Techniques and Tools Using in Diabetic Disease. International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends, 4(12), 556-561. Retrieved from http://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V4I1204.pdf
Keywords : Data mining Techniques, Data mining Tools, Diabetic disease, Performance Accuracy
1. Han, j. And M. Kamber, Data Mining Concepts, and Techniques. 2006: Morgan Kaufmann Publishers. 2. Lee, I.-N., S.-C. Liao, and M. Embrechts, Data mining techniques applied to medical information. Med. inform, 2000.
2. Obenshain, M.K., Application of Data Mining Techniques to Healthcare Data. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology, 2004.
3. Sandhya, J., et al., Classification of Neurodegenerative Disorders Based on Major Risk Factors Employing Machine Learning Techniques. International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2010. Vol.2, No.4.
4. Gaganjot Kaur, Amit Chhabra, “Improved J48 Classification Algorithm for the prediction of Diabetes”, International Journal of Computer Applications(0975-8887) vol.98 No.22, July 2014.
5 P. Radha, Dr. B. Srinivasan, “ Predicting Diabetes by consequencing the various Data mining Classification Techniques”, International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, vol. 1 Issue 6, August 2014, pp. 334-339
6. Mohtaram Mohammadi, Mitra Hosseini, Hamid Tabatabaee, “Using Bayesian Network for the prediction and Diagnosis of Diabetes” , MAGNT Research Report, vol.2(5), pp.892-902.
7. Sudesh Rao, V. Arun Kumar, “Applying Data mining Technique to predict the diabetes of our future generations”, ISRASE eXplore digital library, 2014.
8. Veena vijayan, Aswathy Ravikumar, “ Study of Data mining algorithms for prediction and diagnosis of Diabetes Mellitus”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975-8887) vol. 95-No.17, June 2014
9. Arwa Al-Rofiyee, Maram Al-Nowiser, Nasebih Al-Mufad, Dr. Mohammed Abdullah AL-Hagery, “Using Prediction Methods in Data mining for Diabetes Diagnosis'http://www.psu.edu
10. K.R Lakshmi, S.Premkumar, “ Utilization of Data mining Techniques for prediction of Diabetes Disease survivability”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, vol.4 Issue 6, June 2013.
11. Murat Koklu and Yauz Unal, “ Analysis of a International population of Diabetic patients Databases with Classifiers”, International Journal of Medical,Health,Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Engineering”, vol.7 No.8, 2013.
12. Rupa Bagdi, Prof. Pramod Patil,” Diagnosis of Diabetes Using OLAP and Data Mining Integration”, International Journal of Computer Science & Communication Networks,Vol 2(3), pp. 314-322.
13. Ashwinkumar.U.M and Dr. Anandakumar K.R, “Predicting Early Detection of cardiac and Diabetes symptoms using Data mining techniques”, International conference on computer Design and Engineering, vol.49, 2012.
14. S. Sapna, Dr. A. Tamilarasi and M. Pravin Kumar, “Implementation of Genetic Algorithm in predicting Diabetes”, International Journal of computer science, vol.9 Issue 1, No.3, January 2012.
15. Manaswini pradhan, Dr. Ranjit kumar sahu, “ predict the onset of diabetes disease using Artificial Neural Network”, “ International Journal of Computer Science & Emerging Technologies, vol.2 Issue 2, April 2011.
16. Muhammad Waqar Aslam and Asoke Kumar Nandi, “Detection of Diabetes using Genetic Programming”, European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO-2010), ISSN 2076-1465.
17. Huy Nguyen Anh Pham and Evangelos Triantaphyllou, “ Prediction of Diabetes by Employing New Data
mining approach which balances Fitting and Generalization Springer 2008.