Infectivity, Preclusion, and Control (IPC) of Pandemic Novel COVID-19
Digvijay Pandey ,Srith ZithDey Babu,Birhanu Ayenew, Binay Kumar Pandey,Dr NidhiVerma,Wegayehu Enbeyle, Tajamul Islam,Edeh Michael Onyema ,Moisés Filiberto Mora Murillo, Jonathan James O. Canete,P Madhusudana Patra,Lalgoulen Khongsai,
Affiliations 1*Department of Technical Education, IET, Lucknow, India. 2-Chittagong independent university, Chittagong, Bangladesh;3-Nursing department, health Science College, Assosa University, Assosa, Ethiopia. 4-Dept of IT, GovindBallabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technolog, U.K, India. 5-Government P.G College for Women, Rohtak, India. 6-MSc in Biostatistics, Mizan-Tepi University, Tepi,Ethiopia; 7-University of Kashmir ,Hazratbal Srinagar ;8-University,KSA,Coal City University,Nigeria; 9-Instituto Superior TecnológicoTsa'chila; 10-De La Salle University, Manila Philippines; 11-SRM DBT Facility, SRM Institute of science and technology, Chennai, India-603203, 12-Department of Commerce, Manipur University
The developing country is facing this unprecedented disease called COVID-19. Ever since its conception in the area of Wuhan, it is rapidly spreading and creating respiratory disorders not only to humans but also to other species as well, resulting in common colds to further critical conditions, for instance, MERS (Middle-Eastern-Respiratory Syndrome) and SARS (Severe-Acute-Respiratory-Syndrome). Among the identified measures, regular hand-washing, and maintaining social (physical) distance consistent with expert recommendations, the most straightforward available choice to manage the extend of COVID-19. Currently, developing countries have a low health care workforce. Crowded uses of public transportation, lack of sanitation, hiding suspected cases, lack of personal protective equipment for health care providers, and immune-compromised presence make a significant impact.
Digvijay Pandey ,Srith ZithDey Babu,Birhanu Ayenew,Binay Kumar Pandey,Dr NidhiVerma,Wegayehu Enbeyle,Tajamul Islam,Edeh Michael Onyema ,Moisés Filiberto Mora Murillo,Jonathan James O. Canete,P Madhusudana Patra,Lalgoulen Khongsai."Infectivity, Preclusion, and Control (IPC) of Pandemic Novel COVID-19". International Journal of Computer Engineering In Research Trends (IJCERT) ,ISSN:2349-7084 ,Vol.7, Issue 05,pp.1-8, May - 2020, URL :https://ijcert.org/ems/ijcert_papers/V7I501.pdf,
Keywords : Coronavirus, COVID-19, 2019-nCoV, pandemic, public health emergency, Middle-Eastern-Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), Severe-Acute-Respiratory-Syndrome (SARS)
1. World Health Organization. Coronavirus. World Health Organization, cited January 19, 2020. Available: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus.
2. Zhou P, Yang XL, Wang XG, Hu B, Zhang L, Zhang W, et al. “A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin. Nature”.https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-020-2012-7, 2020.
3. Li Q, Guan X, Wu P, Wang X, Zhou L, Tong Y, et al. “Early transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China, of novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia” N Engl J Med. https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa2001316, 2020.
4. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Zhao J, Hu Y, et al. “Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China”. Lancet. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30183-5, 2020.
5. Abere, O. J.,“Survival Analysis of Novel Corona Virus (2019-Ncov) Using Nelson Aalen Survival Estimate. International Journal 0f Business Education And Management Studies” Vol. 3'. Issue 1. P30-40,2020.
6. Bhola J, Venkateswaran VR, Koul M. “Corona Epidemic in Indian context: Predictive Mathematical Modelling”. medRxiv. 2020 Jan 1.
7. Bloukh SH, Shaikh AA, Pathan HM, Edis Z. “Prevalence of COVID-19” A Look behind the Scenes.
8. Nseobot IR, Hamid D, Elyassami D, Effiong AI, Ette U, Ahmed Soomro M. COVID-19 City Locked Down: Implications on Human Welfare in Developing Countries
9. Khin, M. M., Nair, A. S., Babu, V. J., Murugan, R., and Ramakrishna, S. (2012). “A review on nanomaterials for environmental remediation. Energy Environ”. Sci. 5, 8075–8109. doi: 10.1039/c2ee21818, 2012
10. Khot, L. R., Sankaran, S., Maja, J. M., Ehsani, R., and Schuster, E. W. (2012). “Applications of nanomaterials in agricultural production and crop protection: a review”. Crop Prot. 35, 64–70. doi: 10.1016/j.cropro.2012.01.007,2012
12. Ayenew B. and Digvijay Pandey “Challenges and opportunities to tackle COVID-19 spread in Ethiopia”. Journal of Peer Scientist. 2020;2(2):e1000014, 2020.
13. Sharma L. “Dietary management to build adaptive immunity against COVID-19”. Journal of Peer Scientist. ; 2(2):e1000016, 2020.
14. World Health Organization. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): situation report, 72. 2019.
15. Shukman D. Social distancing and Coronavirus: The science behind the two-metre rule: BBC News Services; 2020 [updated 3 May 2020. Available from: https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-52522460.
16. Wu Z, McGoogan JM. “Characteristics of and important lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention”. Apr 7; 323(13):1239-42, 2020.
17. Cohen J, Kupferschmidt K. Strategies shift as coronavirus pandemic looms.
18. Siegel FR. “Mitigation of dangers from natural and anthropogenic hazards: Prediction, prevention, and preparedness”. Springer; 2016 Jun 23.
19. World Health Organization Surveillance case definitions for (nCov) infection with novel coronavirus human interim guidance v1, January 2020. World Health Organization 2020.
20. Peng X, Xu X, Li Y, Cheng L, Zhou X, Ren B. “Transmission routes of 2019-nCoV and controls in dental practice. International Journal of Oral Science”. Mar 3;12(1):1-6, 2020.
21. Stoecklin SB, Rolland P, Silue Y, Mailles A, Campese C, Simondon A, Mechain M, Meurice L, Nguyen M, Bassi C, Yamani E. “First cases of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in France: surveillance, investigations and control measures”,Eurosurveillance. Feb 13;25(6):2000094, 2020.
22. Srithazith, DeyBabu , Digvijay Pandey , "web-act of detecting covid 19", ijiert- International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 7, Issue 5, ISSN : 2394-3696, Page No. 21-30, 2020.
23. YItayew M, Ayenew B, Pandey D, Pandey B. “Indigenous Conflict Resolution Systems and Practices: Implications for Social Relation Ship Developmen”: The Case of Debre Markos Town, 2019. Alq J Med App Sci. ;3(1)53-60, 2020.
24. SrithaZithDeyBabu , Digvijay Pandey , Ismail Sheik , "an overview of a crime detection system using the art of data mining",ijiert- International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 7, Issue 5, ISSN : 2394-3696, Page No. 125-128, 2020.
We have kept IJCERT is a free peer-reviewed scientific journal to endorse conservation. We have not put up a paywall to readers, and we do not charge for publishing. But running a monthly journal costs is a lot. While we do have some associates, we still need support to keep the journal flourishing. If our readers help fund it, our future will be more secure.